Thank you for visiting my build on my Integra, I hope this inspires some of you to do some mods to your Integra!
Project Name: Novivia, The Black GSR
- Vehicle Description: 1998 Acura Integra GSR, all stock B18C1 motor, 5 speed GSR transmission.
- Color: Flamenco Black Pearl (Stock)
- Date Started on Build: January 3rd, 2016
- A little bit about myself: You guys should know by now! I am the founder of Integra Mods! Click “here” if you would like to know more about me!
- Goals and Passions: Ever since I got in the Honda game, I have always been more fond of “appearance” mods instead of performance, but honestly on this Integra, I would like to do both. I’m not trying to build it to race only on track, I want it to look clean and be fast in the streets. I’m building this Integra as I am building this website, and I will have this car be the main Integra Mods mascot and I am most definitely passionate about that!
- Before Picture and Short Description:
- Progression: Ahh, I have been through hell and back with this car, but the work I put into it is definitely paying off. I am getting a lot of compliments even though I am not completely finished!
That is how she currently sits! Not really much of a transformation but definitely looks a lot cleaner than it did before! Lets see what I did shall we?
- Front and rear red Honda emblems
- Rear Honda logo
- BaysonR Type R Front Lip Rep
- Type R Sideskirt Rep
- Type R Rear Valences Rep
- OEM Type R Spoiler
- 4′ Stainless Steel exhaust tip
- 6000K Xenon HID Kit
- Yellow Hi-Beams
- White LED license plate lights
- OEM Type R Rear Seats
- White LED Cluster Lights
- Pioneer Radio Head Unit USB/AUX/BLUETOOTH/MULTICOLOR, Subs and amp installed
- AEM Cold Air Intake Carb Legal
- Yonaka Solid Motor Mounts
- Skunk 2 Alpha Series Headers
- Stock Cat
- Greddy Evo2 Resonator
- Greddy Evo2 SPipe
- Custom Straight Pipe to 4inch Exhaust Tip
- Stage 2 XTD Clutch
- GripForce Lightweight 10.2lb Flywheel
- Yonaka 250+hp axles
- H&R Lowering Springs
- Rear SpeedDaddy Adjustable Camber Kit
- White with Polished Lip 16×8 Aodhan AH04 with brand new NANKANG 205/45/16 tires
Maintenance (done as of October):
- Replaced transmission with another GSR transmission with 93k miles on it.
- New OEM Honda Manual Tranny Fluid put in, so all gears shift like butter.
- New Rear Brake Pads
- New Oil Pan Gasket
- New Valve Cover Gasket
- New Fuel Filter
- New NGK IX Iridium Spark Plugs
- New BLOX Cam Seal
- New VTEC Upper&Lower Solenoid Gasket
- New Distributor O-Ring Gasket
- New Spark Plug O-Ring Gasket
Where can you find me?
I hope you all enjoyed checking out my Integra! If you would like to submit your own Integra build, click here. If you have a friend that has no idea on what they are doing, go ahead and send them to Integra Mods to check out other peoples build to gain some inspiration! Please leave comments below!